We’re delighted to be working with Raise the Bar on this year’s festival catering and, with Coast Coffee and Nomad Pizza also on board, we’ve got plenty to offer.
Raise the Bar will have two licensed bars on site serving draft and bottled beers and ciders, quality wines and premium spirits.
Coast Coffee offer a range of freshly-brewed coffees, speciality teas, milkshakes and frappes. Please note: in addition to cow’s milk, they offer oat, almond and soya milk to cater for those with intolerances.
Special deals for final weekend
Pizza and a Pint – £8.50
Pint discount for council staff – £3.50
Milkshake & Donuts – £4
Coffee & Donuts – £4
Coast Coffee menu
- Espresso – £1.50
- Americano; Latte; Cappuccino; Hot Chocolate – £2
- Mocha; Flat White – £2.50
- Tea – £1
Milkshakes and Frappes
- Vanilla; Caramel; Banana; Strawberry; Raspberry; Chocolate; Toffee Nut; Hazelnut – £3
Doughnuts – £1
If you fancy a slice of the action, Nomad Pizza will have just what you’re looking for! All food is made freshly to order, kids size (also for OAPs and kids size prices) pizzas are available and the team cater for gluten and vegan free customers as standard.
Nomad Pizza menu
Hand-stretched sourdough 9″ wood-fired pizza
- Classic Margherita (v) – £6
- Truffled mushroom and crumbled blue cheese (v) – £7
- Halloumi and roasted mixed peppers (v) – £7
- Pepperoni salami – £8
- N’duja (spicy Italian sausage), sweetcorn and rosemary – £8
Kids 6″ pizza with two toppings – £4.50
- Rosemary, parmesan and truffle fries – £3.50
- Plain skin-on skinny fires – £3
- Roasted almond pesto arancini with a saffron alioli dip – £3.50
Crust dippers (v, gf) – 50p each
- Spicy sriracha mayo
- Honey BBQ
- Blue cheese and garlic